Purely Pro P
Reduces Input Costs, Increases Crop Yields and Optimizes Phosphorus Uptake
Purely Prop P is an OMRI-Listed natural, microbial product for use by growers of organic crops. Purely Pro P increases plants’ uptake of nutrients, including phosphorus. Featuring an innovative blend of beneficial fungi that bind to the plant system, Purely Pro P optimizes plants’ ability to utilize naturally-occurring nutrients, resulting in larger and stronger root systems and increased crop yields.
Benefit from the Same Fungi Responsible for 90% of the World’s Plant Species
With a blend of 4 endomycorrhizal fungi species and 7 ectomycorrhizal fungi species, Purely Pro P contains the same fungi responsible for forming symbiotic relationships in 90% of the world’s plant species.
Purely Pro P improves crop yield and plant health by colonizing plant roots, which expand into the surrounding soil, greatly increasing the root’s ability to absorb water and nutrients.
Grow Stronger, More Abundant Crops with a Proven Product that Features Numerous Advantages:
- Maximizes Profitability- Promotes the health and strength of crops for increased yields.
- Reduces Conventional Inputs and Costs- Minimizes or eliminates the need for conventional inputs. Conventional systems may combine Purely Pro P with natural or synthetic inputs.
- OMRI-Listed for Organic Use- Purely Pro P is OMRI-Listed for organic use, making it suitable for organic farming.
- Ideal for Organic Farming- Purely Pro P is natural and contains no chemicals and no pesticides, making it ideal for organic farming.
- An Innovative Blend- With spores of 4 endomycorrhizal fungi species and 7 ectomycorrhizal fungi species, Purely Pro P contains the same fungi responsible for forming symbiotic relationships in 90% of the world’s plant species.
- Boosts Plants’ Uptake of Nutrients- Including naturally-occurring phosphorus.
- Facilitates Larger and Stronger Root Systems- Which grow deeper and attach to the plant.
- Suitable for Use on Most Crops.
- Increases Crop Yields.
Purely Pro P has been Successfully Used in:
All Fruit Crops