Purely Organic Products, LLC
An OMRI- Listed, Combination Adjuvant that Delivers the Most In-Demand Functions
Purely Organic Products, LLC Purely Hydro is an OMRI-Listed, innovative, fourth generation Static Migratory Adjuvants Rheological Transformation (S.M.A.R.T) polymer, suitable for use by organic growers and designed for use in various environments. Purely Hydro combines many of the most popular adjuvant functions into one effective, unique, water-based product. Purely Hydro is a combination:
- Drift Retardant
- Wetting Agent
How Purely Hydro Works:
Purely Hydro monomers form a polymer gel. When a third party active ingredient is added, the individual ingredient molecules are encapsulated within the larger Purely Hyrdro polymer structure.
Benefit from a Versatile, Time Saving Product
- Virtually Non-Toxic- Purely Hydro is non-toxic to animals and is formulated with all components listed on the EPA’s, Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) list by the FDA (21 CFR Part 182).
- OMRI Listed- For Organic Use.
- Versatile Product: Multiple Adjuvant Functions in One Product- Purely Hydro is a sticker, spreader, drift retardant, wetting agent and penetrant in one product.
- A Cost Effective, Time Saving Solution- Prolongs intervals between treatments.
- Improves the Effectiveness of Treatments by:
- Maximizing Sticker Coverage.
- Increasing Active Ingredient Duration on Host.
- Minimizing Runoff.
- Reducing Drift During Spray Applications.
- Compatible with Most Chemical Treatments.
- Maintains its SMART Polymer Gel Structure.
- Excellent Coverage- 8 Ounces of Purely Hydro Treats One Acre.
- Cooling/Humidity Absorber- Traps water within the gel for added hydration.
- Boosts Plants’ Ability to Withstand Drought.
- Protects Against Temperature Damage, Sunburn and Frost.
A Cost Effective Solution that Reduces Reliance on Natural Resources
In addition to minimizing the amount of fertilizers and chemicals required, Purely Hydro also:
- Reduces Water Usage- Traps water and moisture on targeted surfaces, reducing the need for fresh water.
- Decreases GHG (CO2) Emissions- Minimizes metal dependency, and the need for operating equipment that burns hydrocarbon fuels.
- Optimizes Treatments.
- Increases Retention of Antimicrobials and Nutrients.
- Reduces Environmental Toxicity- By keeping the chemicals on the substrate longer.
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.