Purely Organic Products, LLC Liquid Lawn Food is a non-manure based fertilizer made from plant proteins.
As a leader in lawn care, Purely Organic Products, LLC has been providing the commercial and agricultural markets, as well as professional sports stadiums with fertilizers to keep their fields green and pristine for years. Now, the same proven fertilizer is available for home use, with Purely Organic Products, LLC Liquid Lawn Food.
Purely Organic Products, LLC Liquid Lawn Food features significant advantages, including:
- Excellent Coverage- One 32 ounce bottle of Purely Organic Products, LLC Liquid Lawn Food covers up to 6,000 square feet of turf.
- Ease of Application - Our built-in hose-end spray bottle makes applying Purely Organic Products, LLC Liquid Lawn Food fertilizer easy and convenient.
- Fast-Acting - The effective, plant-based fertilizers in Liquid Lawn Food begin feeding your soil and lawn immediately.
- No Harsh Ingredients.
- No Phosphorus Added.
- Plant-Based Ingredients - Unlike manure-based and biosolid fertilizers, our non-manure based Purely Organic Products, LLC Liquid Lawn Food is made from plant proteins.
- No Manure = No Odor.
- 13-0-4 - An innovative combination of ingredients promotes a lush, green lawn.
- Will Not Burn Your Lawn.*
- Promotes a Lush, Green Lawn.
- No Spreader is Necessary.
- Convenient and Family-Friendly - No restrictions on re-entry time after application.
'Green' Lawn Care Begins with the Right Fertilizer
Innovative and non-manure based Purely Organic Products, LLC Liquid Lawn Food, provides the foundation for a healthy lawn. By nourishing lawn from the inside out, and making soil nutrients available to the lawn immediately- thanks to an efficient built-in spray bottle delivery system - our proprietary blend of plant proteins enriches the soil and promotes a lush, green lawn.
Caring for Your Yard, While Keeping Children, Pets and the Environment in Mind.
- Mow your lawn to no less than 3” in height.
- Try to leave grass clippings on your lawn as they contain important nutrients.
- Watering only as needed to help.
- Feeding - Liquid Lawn Food will not burn your lawn*, so feed as often as you’d like. A thick, healthy lawn is less likely to be invaded by weeds.